[imp] Forward edit as new show html tags

Benderiukas suomis at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 30 15:06:50 UTC 2013

I have the latest package of horde and have some issues when try forward
email and edit as new . When I try edit as new non html email in the compose
window old email is shown with html tags so I need to cleanup before I can
send email, html emails don't have that issue . And I have inline html
enabled so I think it's acting only when html inline is enabled and with non
html emails is there any way to fix it ? Here is example when I try forward
as new non html email . Even if I check HTML composition it's makes no sense
.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks