[imp] Multiple IMAP servers / select server by hook

Michael Dawart md at neuewerte.de
Wed Sep 4 09:58:39 UTC 2013

Dear Jan,

Which hooks.php.dist are you referring to?
https://github.com/horde/horde/blob/master/horde/config/hooks.php.dist

Maybe you got me wrong. I do not want to find out which server the
user choose but to automatically choose the server by the username.
Thats why I thought the example from the wiki
http://wiki.horde.org/ImapSelect could be a basis.

Yours, Michael