[imp] Connecting from portal

Maxime Pelletier maxime.pelletier at educsa.org
Fri Sep 6 15:17:00 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Here is my problem. We simulate a SSO login to Horde within our portal by
sending the username and password in a POST request to Horde. This part
works fine. However, when a user logout from our portal, it doesn't log him
out from Horde. So if a second user login to the portal, then to Horde
(without closing the browser), the second user get connected to the first
user account.

In an older version of Horde, sending the second connexion POST request
would logout the first session, and display the login form to the user. Is
it possible to bring back this behavior?

If not, do you have any workaround for me?

Thanks in advance for you help.

Max