[imp] Others and Other - suggestion.

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Sep 7 13:35:14 UTC 2013

Quoting ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>:

> Dear List,
>
> When we are using Dynamic interface, and when a mailbox is opened, we have
> one 'OTHERS' Menu under which, bookmarks and password application are
> listed.
>
> And there is one OTHER, where Vertical Layout/Horizonal
> Layout/Blacklist/Undelete, Show Deleted etc are listed.
>
> This is may slightly confusing while handling support queries from our
> users.  Can one of them be called with some other heading?

Seems to me it would be pretty obvious which menu the end user is
referring to by the context of the question... I don't see the need to
change these appropriately name headers. Not to mention you could
easily change the "Others" heading in the top menu bar yourself.
--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org