[imp] very slow printing

Bernd Wolf bernd.wolf at csw-wolf.de
Tue Sep 10 20:06:00 UTC 2013

I watched the printed mail again -> an idea:

Maybe, its a kind of rendering the printdata, which eats the cpu-power?

IF so, perhaps there is a "misconfiguration"?
Rendering-software like ?imagemagick? (or whatever) isn't found, the
renderprocess is done on a very cpu-intensive way?

I don't know enough about the internal processes, how to debug
apache-executed steps and so on.

??? Is there anybody who knows details about the render-process ???
Maybe there are options to jump over rendering details, getting "ugly"
printed mail, but very fast?
Then we may be able to isolate the problem step by step.

Samuel:
Is it possible to check "slow printed mail" agains the old but fast
printed ones?
Are there significant changes in layout?