[imp] Lets talk about printing Attachment lists, please

Philipp Weber p.weber at medial-networks.de
Wed Sep 11 13:39:45 UTC 2013

Hi everyone, my name is Philipp, i'm new to horde and all apllications since i
start my education in an little it company in germany.

So my problem is, that our customer wants to have an attachment list on their
print outs.

And yeah i opened a ticket about that and on the next day i was pointed to
this ticket: http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/10235

Ok, this feature wont come in short time, but the problem is, i dont realy
understand the reasons.

Can i do something to push the possibilities forward?

Is there a workaround for that problem since the requierements are finished?

Please dont be to rude with me, i want to understand that and learn.

Best regards
	Philipp Weber