[imp] Ability to send “Copy Protected” mail

Bernd Wolf bernd.wolf at csw-wolf.de
Thu Sep 12 19:35:30 UTC 2013

I'm not a horde developer, only a user, Java is my daily job ;-)

BUT: to copy-protect something like email sounds like the useless tries
of people, wo think they can copy-protect their websites.
What a reason they have to do that, it's completely useless.

Only people, which don't like to watch behind some details are "copy
protected".
It's to be seen on the screen, that's why there will be no 100%
protection against a copy.

Only a lot of technical overhead, to complicate the things.

May be things are changing and nearly everbody will use something like
google-glass in the future.
These things could be coupled with monitor and only authorized person
gets the decoded view.
THIS could be a copy protection - and it will catch everybody, who is
trying to break it
(the glass will record the tries).

Bernd.