[imp] Unable to upgrade IMP 6.0.1 -> 6.1.4

Rob Merigold rmerigold at infoglobe.net
Wed Sep 18 15:56:24 UTC 2013

Michael,

I don't use that module and cleared /tmp where those are stored with the
same message.  Any other thoughts please?

Regards,

Rob

Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 20:45:44 -0600

From: Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>

To: imp at lists.horde.org

Subject: Re: [imp] Unable to upgrade IMP 6.0.1 -> 6.1.4

<20130917204544.Horde.ZdMUtNw08al1QReHzQlwcw1 at bigworm.curecanti.org>

Quoting Rob Merigold <rmerigold at infoglobe.net>:

> I've been trying to upgrade my working imp 6.0.1 installation to

> 6.1.4.  I keep getting an error on a white screen by itself:

> Error: Class IMP_Factory_Imap does not exist

Most likely your Horde_Autoloader cache hasn't been cleared correctly.

  Search the archives on how to do this.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz at horde.org]

Regards,

Rob Merigold | Expert Services

InfoGlobe Communications | Tel: 905 963-8900 x-200 |
<mailto:rmerigold at infoglobe.net> rmerigold at infoglobe.net