[imp] Perform login tasks

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Tue Sep 24 02:47:30 UTC 2013

Dear List,

I have set for deletion mails from Trash Folder every day.  So, when I
login for the first time in a day, I get the list of mailboxes with number
of mails in each mailbox.  I sometimes open non-Inbox folder.  And as
soon as I click to open the mailbox, I am given option to perform Login
Tasks.  But, when I complete my login tasks, instead of opening that
non-Inbox folder which I clicked, I get the default Inbox opened.  Can
this behaviour be changed?

Option 1:  Peform the login tasks even before displaying the list of
mailboxes
Option 2: Open the mailbox which was clicked before performing the login
tasks.
Option 3: Don't ask question for performing Login tasks.  Just do it,
becuase, it is users option which he has already given consent.
--
           Regards
            Anant