[imp] signatures placement and show sig on compose

António Godinho to at esec.pt
Mon Oct 14 09:17:14 UTC 2013

Hi,

     Recently we upgraded our horde/imp from version 3 to Horde
Groupware Webmail edition.
     There are the usuall complains about using a new plataform and
about what changed. Most of the things don't make sense, but there are 2
that actully do.
     1. When composing a message we can't see the signature. Using the
identity it's confusing for many ppl (we're and university and around
3500 users), most of the people sent the email to themselfs first to
check if the sig is beeing placed.

     2. When you reply an email the sig is placed on the bottom of the
email, not on the top of the reply.

     Does anyone knows if I can change this, maybe I'm missing
something. Thanks.

         Best regards,
Asssinatura

Com os melhores cumprimentos,

António Godinho
Centro de Informática e Comunicações

Rua Dom João III - Solum, 3030-329 Coimbra, Portugal
Tel: (+ 351) 239 793 120 Fax: (+ 351) 239 401 461
Logo da ESEC <http://www.esec.pt/>

AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDADE
Esta mensagem (incluindo quaisquer anexos) pode conter informação
confidencial ou legalmente protegida para uso exclusivo do destinatário.
Se não for o destinatário pretendido da mesma, não deverá fazer uso,
copiar, distribuir ou revelar o seu conteúdo (incluindo quaisquer
anexos) a terceiros, sem a devida autorização. Se recebeu esta mensagem
por engano, por favor informe o emissor, por e-mail, e elimine-a
imediatamente. Obrigado.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message may contain confidential information or privileged
material, and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are
not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
Thank you.