[imp] Clarification on 'Signature display in compose window' in IMP6.2

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Mon Nov 4 03:25:25 UTC 2013

  ----- Message from azurIt <azurit at pobox.sk> ---------
   Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 22:23:38 +0100
   From: azurIt <azurit at pobox.sk>
Subject: Re: [imp] Clarification on 'Signature display in compose window'
in IMP6.2
     To: imp at lists.horde.org

https://github.com/horde/horde/commit/363aa324809dae205572bcd1d46e26b1d8e84b77

>> Not really that interesting.  It simply supports the "multiple"
>> attribute for file uploads added in HTML 5.  In other words,
>> Shift/Ctrl-clicks now work in the browser file upload native dialog.
>>
>> But there's no indication that anything changed in the UI, so only
>> advanced users would ever discover/see this.
>
> Oh, i thought it will allow to add another attachment while previous one
> is still uploading just like on Facebook with photos :) anyway, it still
> looks interesting to me. Thanks for clarification.
>
> azur

----- End message from azurIt <azurit at pobox.sk> -----

Sorry...Actually my original question remained unanswered.  This is what I
posted to the list:

Dear List,

In the roadmap of IMP, the following are listed.

IMP 6.2

Planned release timeframe: December 2013

Features currently planned for the next release:
Feature  Status
Allow direct access to remote accounts  Done
SIGNATURE DISPLAY IN COMPOSE WINDOW  PLANNED

One of them is 'Signature display in compose window' and the status is
'Planned'.

Is it still under plan?  There have been so many threads of discussions on
Signature and hence not sure on this feature.
--
           Regards
            Anant