[imp] motd above login.

besancon at math.jussieu.fr besancon at math.jussieu.fr
Wed Dec 4 17:42:26 UTC 2013

On 2013-12-04 18:21:25, Albert Shih wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I didn't find this information on google but how can I put a motd (in fact
> a png) above the login ?
>
> If I put something in motd.local.php it's below the login panel.

Hard code it in "horde/templates/login/login.inc".  Start below
(logo, main title) and css.

Nothing is really there for logo, maintenance message. You have to add
them by yourself. It is like the theme. There is only one in horde 5.

For maintenance message, i added above the modal-form div :

<?php
try {
    echo Horde::loadConfigutation('maintenance.php', 'maintenance', null, true);
} catch (Horde_Exception $e) {} ;
?>

So the content of this file goes up the login window (the idea comes from
dokuwiki).

Then in horde/config, just create create a file named "maintenance.php" :

<?php
ob_start();
?>

Your html code here