[imp] Double spaces in incoming html emails

Benderiukas suomis at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 07:19:13 UTC 2013

I did try on both browsers Chrome 30 and Firefox 25.0 on Linux and on Windows
so I think something wrong with editor . To duplicate error message from
Outlook should be sent in html not in plain text . I added html signature to
outlook, sent email to horde did reply back to outlook and back to horde and
each reply had bigger spaces between lines . Bellow I included source from
email where I made screenshot .

0in 0in 9.0pt;margin-left:1.5pt;margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
						Testing email</p>
						To see how it’s working</p>
						To verify double spaces</p>