[imp] Printing from 6.1.6 crashes Chrome session

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Wed Dec 11 04:39:32 UTC 2013

If I try and print a certain email from Imp 6.1.6 in Chrome, the print
view window comes up briefly then closes before it displays any content.

Nothing prints, and the Chrome Horde tab no longer works. Clicking on
anything else in Horde does nothing functional - it looks like it is
trying to display what I click on, but it is effectively dead. Close
the tab, open a new one, go straight back in, and all good - until I
try and print again.

In IE 10 and Firefox, it doesn't do it - the print view opens
correctly, and the same email can be printed.

I have closed Chrome, opened, cleared browser cache, and tried again,
but no change. I restarted Apache in case it was back end not client,
but also no change.

There are no errors visible in Chrome, nothing in logs - and I can't
do an F12 debug on the print window as it disappears too quickly.

Other emails print fine from Chrome.

I can fwd the email, but would rather not to the list.

There appears to be something in this one that is killing something -
suggestions?

Simon.

--
Simon Wilson