[imp] IE11 patch

Jens Grüntjes jens.gruentjes at ebira.de
Thu Dec 12 08:08:38 UTC 2013

Zitat von Hiromi Kimura <hiromi at tac.tsukuba.ac.jp>:

> From: Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>
> Subject: Re: [imp] IE11 patch
> Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 21:05:56 -0700
>
>> Quoting Hiromi Kimura <hiromi at tac.tsukuba.ac.jp>:
>>
>>> Attach is my IE11 patch.
>>> Please test it.
>>
>> Why is this in there?
>>
>> +	/* IE11 */
>> +	if($GLOBALS['browser']->isBrowser('msie') &&
>> +	   $GLOBALS['browser']->getMajor() == 11){
>> +	  $this->addMetaTag('X-UA-Compatible','IE=EmulateIE10',true);
>> +	}
>>
>> There is no reason to emulate IE 11 as IE 10 for all purposes.
>>
>> michael
>>
>> ___________________________________
>> Michael Slusarz [slusarz at horde.org]
>
> I can't scroll the message list by wheel without this patch.
> Am I missing something ?
>
> -=-=-=-=-
> Hiromi Kimura, Tandem Accelerator Complex, University of Tsukuba, JAPAN

The same problem here, scrolling by the mouse wheel is not possible in
IE11 (Windows 7 Home Premium in VirtualBox).

But more annoying is the fact that when I attach a file to a mail the
window where I can select the file to be attached is always popping up
again after selecting the file. So it looks as if I had selected to
attach two files at the samt time.

I think there was a similar error some time ago with Firefox in July
2013, but I'm not sure if it is related at all.

--
Greetings
jens