[imp] folder subscription does not work

Toomas Vann toomas at box.ee
Tue Jan 7 07:55:54 UTC 2014

Hi,

i happened to notice that the problem with creating a folder and not being shown after i log out and log back in, is related to numeric folder names.
For instance if i crate folder “2014” and log out and back in, it will not be shown. On the other hand if i add a letter like “2014a” after log out and log in it is shown properly.

Leaves me to believe that IMP 6.1.6 just does not list folders with only numeric names. This is the same if i create a folder with mail application and log into webmail, folder with only numeric name is not shown and if i add a letter, it is shown.

Maybe this gives an idea, what might be wrong here. Or is this intentional behavior?

Best regards,
Toomas