[imp] Template behaviour in replies

Robin Bankhead horde at headbank.co.uk
Tue Jan 21 16:46:34 UTC 2014

Hello,

I was looking into how it might be possible to use a message template
in a reply, and I came across this semi-recent ticket[1] discussing
the former "stationery" feature.  I couldn't find any information to
speak of about this (and I guess that's academic anyway if it no
longer exists) but I was intrigued that Michael mentions: "This can be
accomplished by using identities."

Could you (Michael) or anyone else with knowledge of this offer any
further information?  I don't see anything about this after going
through the IMP and Horde UI, manual and online docs, and it would be
a useful capability to have in our context of sending quite a lot of
boilerplate replies.  I'd intended raising an enhancement ticket on
the subject until I came across the old ticket, so thought it best to
explore whether the functionality is already there somewhere.

Thanks,
Robin Bankhead

[1]http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/11730