[imp] IE11 attachment problems

Claude Tompers claude.tompers at restena.lu
Thu Mar 6 13:10:13 UTC 2014

Hi,

Users are complaining that IE11 is not handling the addition of
attachments correctly. In our production webmail (IMP-5.0.24) every
added attachment is shown twice after uploading. In our future webmail
(IMP-6.1.6) adding an attachment gets stuck on the file dialog, and
after clicking "cancel", the file is shown as uploaded but it actually
is not.

Everything works fine with other browsers. Is this a known problem with
IE11 ? Is there a workaround for this problem ?

regards,
Claude

--
Claude Tompers