[imp] "Integrity constraint violation" messages when moving emails

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Fri Mar 14 10:57:15 UTC 2014

Hi *,

I have dug deeper into this problem, as it seems to affect several
areas of operation. Looking at the list of tables, I noticed that
there's "horde_imap_client_message" with nearly 36000 entries - 13 of
which have a "messageid" of zero:

--- cut here ---
mysql> select count(*) from horde_imap_client_message where messageid=0;
+----------+
| count(*) |
+----------+
|       13 |
+----------+
1 row in set (0.01 sec)

mysql> select count(*) from horde_imap_client_message;
+----------+
| count(*) |
+----------+
|    35804 |
1 row in set (0.02 sec)

mysql>
--- cut here ---

Might it be that not handling of new horde_imap_client_data entries is
the root cause, but those 13 entries above? How would I proceed to
clean up the entries (with messageid==0) in horde_imap_client_message
without disturbing data integrity?

Regards,
Jens