[imp] "Integrity constraint violation" when moving emails

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Fri Mar 14 13:41:31 UTC 2014

Hi Arjen,

Zitat von Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org>
>> Citeren "Jens-U. Mozdzen" <jmozdzen at nde.ag>:
> [....]
>> Might it be that not handling of new horde_imap_client_data entries
>> is the root cause, but those 13 entries above? How would I proceed
>> to clean up the entries (with messageid==0) in
>> horde_imap_client_message without disturbing data integrity?
>
> I saw this too a couple of days ago. Since these tables contain only
> cached information from the IMAP server, I just DROPped the tables and
> created new ones. After that, the error message was gone.

I have dropped all horde_imap_client tables and ran
"horde-db-migrate", which created the tables (and set messageid to
autoincrement: "-- createTable('horde_imap_client_data',
array('autoincrementKey' => 'messageid'))").

Now none of the test cases produce an error. Looks to me as if I
either missed some earlier migration step or some migration step
missed setting the autoincrement.

Thank you for your response, it was very helpful!

Best regards,
Jens