[imp] Spell check as you type disabled

Aria Bamdad aria at bsc.gwu.edu
Mon Mar 17 19:14:47 UTC 2014

>Because we already provide a spellcheck feature.

Yes, I understand, but the spell check feature requires a user to click the
button to check for spelling errors but the spell check as you type will
underline the errors and would allow them to correct it before they perhaps
click the full featured spell check button where suggestions are made, etc..
I find that 99% of spelling errors can be corrected without suggestions for
correct spelling.  In other words, they are just typos.

Is that not possible?