[imp] Spell check as you type disabled

Aria Bamdad aria at bsc.gwu.edu
Mon Mar 17 19:46:23 UTC 2014

>Most modern browsers offer this functionality anyway.  Duplicating it with
>server side code seems inefficient to me..
>
>Simon

I agree with you but the browser based spell checking via underline only
work when you are composing a message in IMP in 'text' mode.  If you are in
'HTML Composition' then ckeditor takes over and hence my original question.
It seems that ckeditor has a spell check as you type feature but I am not
sure how that works.  I was assuming that it does the same as what basic
browser spell checking does which is underline incorrectly spelled words.