[imp] Imagick temp files written to /tmp by default

Aria Bamdad aria at bsc.gwu.edu
Mon Mar 24 18:21:27 UTC 2014

Hi,

Running Horde 5.1.6 & IMP 6.1.7& PHP 5.3,  I noticed that imagick is
creating temp file in the default system /tmp directory rather than the
Horde configured $conf[tmpdir] directory.  Setting the PHP.INI variable
upload_tmp_dir doesn't seem to change this behavior either.  I have
$conf[image][driver] set to 'PECL Imagick Library' and $conf[exif][driver]
set to 'Bundled implementation in PHP'.

I guess I could try to set an system wide environment variable for
MAGICK_TMPDIR to see if that helps but wanted to make sure this is working
as expected first.

Thanks,

Aria