[imp] sidebar overlap

R Phillips R.I.Phillips at bath.ac.uk
Tue Mar 25 16:41:48 UTC 2014

I've upgraded to the latest horde groupware webmail version but I'm
having some troubles with the styles.

Since the last update from 5.1.3 to 5.1.4 my left hand menu overlaps the
content.

It would seem that the sidebar is missing it's width value eg from:

to:

Implying the value in the template isn't getting applied

sidebar.html.php

$this->left ?>px">

Also my theme isn't being applied.  I've re-using configuration from my

Thanks