[imp] dynamic address list fully populated

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Tue Apr 1 13:30:22 UTC 2014

Hi *,

for some time, the auto-search list for recipients is always fully
populated from our back-end (Kolab), rather than just the matching
entries. Matches in that list are bold, but I need to scroll though
pages of entries.

I'm talking about creating a new mail in dynamic view:

- open window to create new mail
- enter a string in the "to" field
- after a few seconds, a list of possible matches is displayed right
under the entry field, acting like a "combo box".

There used to be only matching entries in that list, but these days,
the list contains all entries of my addresses back-end (Kolab), with
matching entries marked in bold letters.

Can somebody give me a clue where I can configure/change that
behaviour? I had a look at turba's backend configuration, but nothing
caught my eye.

Thank you in advance
Jens