[imp] FreeBSD 10 Horde 5.1.4

pathiaki2 pathiaki2 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 21:40:39 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've installed.  It installed quite well and everything seemed to be
ok.  I don't know if the 'imp' mailing list is where to start, but posts
to horde at lists.horde.org aren't getting posted for some reason.

First thing I've tried is getting to the 'horde' configuration tab so
that I could configure all the necessary components like the database,
LDAP, etc.

Each time I tried to submit the changes it redirects me to a path that I
don't know where it's coming from:

The requested URL /horde/imp/admin/config/config.php was not found on
this server.

Where is this kept?  (I believe 'admin' component is what's screwing me up)

My httpd.cong settings have just a simple alias to:

/horde "/usr/local/www/horde"

and the settings it references:

<Directory "/usr/local/www/horde">
     Options None
     AllowOverride None
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
     Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
     AcceptPathInfo On
</Directory>

I have all the relevant handlers and index.php set (otherwise I wouldn't
be seeing the page).

The behavior happens each time I try to save any of my configuration.

Thank you,

Paul