[imp] Horde ActiveSync

高野 和也 kazuya.takano at cac.co.jp
Mon Apr 14 07:39:03 UTC 2014

Dear Mike,

Thank you for your reply.
As you mentioned, I know that ActiveSync does not support the server-to-server synchronization.
I want to build one like a hosting server for Exchange Server/Online with Horde.
I think it's possible to synchronize Horde server as a client with Exchange Server/Online via ActiveSync.
How do you think about the above ? Incorrect?

Best regards,