[imp] Horde_ActiveSync 2.13.4 + Android 4.4.2

robert at duff.de robert at duff.de
Tue Apr 15 08:25:40 UTC 2014

Hello,

syncing Horde_ActiveSync 2.13.4 + Android 4.4.2 works quite stable now
for me most of the time. But there are some issues left, is it my
setup or can anyone confirm:

- Replying to mails fails silently when i uncheck "quote text" in the
android standard mailer. with "quote text" replying works. Very nasty
as i replied to an urgent mail with "quote text" unchecked ....

- Changes/additions to calendar and adressbook do not sync back to the
server. I am using the android default apps for that.

robert