[imp] Horde_ActiveSync 2.13.4 + Android 4.4.2

Robert Wagner robert at duff.de
Tue Apr 15 13:58:10 UTC 2014

----- Message from mrubinsk <mrubinsk at horde.org> ---------
    Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 08:52:08 -0400
    From: mrubinsk <mrubinsk at horde.org>
Subject: RE: [imp] Horde_ActiveSync 2.13.4 + Android 4.4.2
      To: robert at duff.de, imp at lists.horde.org

> Both of these issues work fine locally.  Please provide a full sync
> log for further assistance.

Well in order to create a "fresh" synclog i removed the account from
device (and device from horde)

After readding

  - replying works also when i uncheck "quote text"
  - i was able to add a calendar entry

  - still not able to add a contact
  - deleting an e-mail on the android device does not sync back to the
server, the mail is not deleted on the server and will reappear on
android (forgot to mention that in my first post)

Will send full log with seperate e-mail.

thanks you!

robert