[imp] R: R: R: download doc file with pop server

Antonio De Maglio antonio.demaglio at isti.cnr.it
Fri Apr 18 18:58:32 UTC 2014

I debug the problem I notice that if I have:

------=_Part_495644_393316801.1396595111536

Test....
------=_Part_495644_393316801.1396595111536
	size=70144

0M8R4KGxGuEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPgADAP7/CQAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACAAAAhAAAAAAAAAAA

I have the button to download the doc file.
If I haven't "size" attribute(I notice this in message send by Outook or Thunderbird) I have not the button and I can't download the attachment.

Regards,

Antonio De Maglio