[imp] imp Digest, Vol 3586, Issue 1

Ruben Squartini ruben at auger.org.ar
Tue Apr 22 13:37:52 UTC 2014

Hi Michael!

I agree with you about how bad mailers can behave, what I was asking is
just a small adjust over the "Edit as New" option Horde/IMP already has.

How about having the option to "enclose" the body in "--- Forwarded message
---" plus some basic headers, as you do in standard forward, but with the
rest behaving as "Edit as New"?

If you consider this something that we must pay for, please tell me how
much it can be.

Regards,
Ruben.