[imp] config display all mailboxes

Server Admin serveradmin at jimlongo.com
Tue Apr 22 16:12:54 UTC 2014

Hi, I’m running Horde email application under cPanel for my users.
cPanel upgraded the version of Horde that ships with it recently and many defaults have disappeared.
The screen indicates horde Groupware 5.1.1

I have searched the archives in various places and only find really old answers to this.

How can I set the default to “Show All Mailboxes” after a user logs in?

I tried editing the prefs.php

prefs.php

$_prefs['nav_expanded'] = array(
    'value' => 1,
    'type' => 'enum',
    'enum' => array(
        2 => _("Remember the last view")
    ),
    'desc' => _("Expand the entire folder tree by default in the folders view?"),
    'suppress' => function() {
        return !$GLOBALS['injector']->getInstance('IMP_Imap')->access(IMP_Imap::ACCESS_FOLDERS);
    }
);

But this doesn’t seem to solve the issue.