[imp] IMP and Gollem

Art Stephens astephens at ptera.com
Tue Apr 29 17:42:25 UTC 2014

We want to switch our email users over to Horde but since we have a 50M
limit on email storage we do not want people using gollem to store files on
the server. I have googled for a way to remove File Manager from the Others
menu at the top of Groupware 5.1.4 but can not find a way.

I tried pear uninstall - but dependency required by webmail.

Can some one point me in the right direction?

Thanks
--
Arthur Stephens
Senior Networking Technician