[imp] Has the IMP 6.2 release date been set yet?

Brett Charbeneau brett at wrl.org
Thu May 8 17:45:30 UTC 2014

    FYI - this is the command that finally gave me installation success:

pear -d preferred_state=alpha upgrade --alldeps
channel://pear.horde.org/imp-6.2.0alpha1

    HOWEVER, after generating new conf.php files for Horde and IMP,
and checking the

"Show the signature on the compose screen? "

    box in the preferences for IMP and saving this change, my
signature does not appear in the compose window.
    No errors appear in the logs, so I'm lost as where to debug this.

Brett Charbeneau
Network Administrator
Williamsburg Regional Library
7770 Croaker Road