[imp] Has the IMP 6.2 release date been set yet?

Edward Burr egburr at burr.cc
Fri May 9 01:00:36 UTC 2014

Quoting Brett Charbeneau <brett at wrl.org>:

> Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz <at> horde.org>
>
>> It doesn't appear in the compose body.  It appears in a separate
>> collapsible box below the compose body.
>
>    I hate it when I miss something so basic like this.
>    When I click on "New Message" in IMP 6.2.0alpha1 I get this
> compose window:
>
> http://imgur.com/bMjhV4i
>
>    I'm afraid I'm not seeing any box I can manipulate...

I'm afraid I have to agree. Before I upgraded to the latest level, my
signature was in the body text. Now it doesn't apear at all until I go
back and view the message in my Sent folder, or see it in my
submissions to this list. I had assumed it was gone, until I went
looking after I saw this post. There is most definitely NOT a separate
collabsable box below the compose body.

Edward
--
"In television it is a cardinal sin to allow the viewer a
single moment when his ears and eyes are not assaulted by