[imp] Has the IMP 6.2 release date been set yet?

Edward Burr egburr at burr.cc
Fri May 9 16:07:20 UTC 2014

Quoting Brett Charbeneau <brett at wrl.org>:

> Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz <at> horde.org>
>
>> Definitely there.
>
>    Are you seeing it in this screen cap and I'm just missing it somehow?
>
> http://imgur.com/bMjhV4i
>

>> signature_show_compose needs to be true and you  need to have at
>> least one non-empty signature.
>

>     Yes sir, those are set in my mail preferences:
>
> http://imgur.com/Ig5TcY1

Unlike in Brett's image, in my preferences I do not even get the line
with "Show the signature on the compose screen?"

I have even completely uninstalled horde webmail and reinstalled it
from scratch (mainly to solve an s/mime issue), but that did not
change this.

I looked in horde/imp/config/prefs.php and there is no
signature_show_compose parameter to be set to anything.

Edward
--
"In television it is a cardinal sin to allow the viewer a
single moment when his ears and eyes are not assaulted by