[imp] Verifying smime signatures not working?

Edward Burr egburr at burr.cc
Fri May 9 16:21:15 UTC 2014

> Quoting Edward Burr <egburr at burr.cc>:
>
>> Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:

> This would only happen if for some reason the message was being
> parsed as multipart/mixed (in which each part is displayed
> separately) as opposed to the smime MIME viewer driver, which (even
> if S/MIME support is disabled) the S/MIME signature part is hidden.
>
> I have no idea how this would happen.  I can only suggest making
> sure you don't have any mime_drivers.local.php files and ensuring
> that all mime_drivers.php config files have not been altered from
> the distribution.  Otherwise, it's really going to take code
> debugging on your side to be able to track this down further.  A
> place to start: IMP_Contents#renderMIMEPart().

After completely uninstalling (quite painful) and reinstalling (very
easy) horde webmail, now s/mime signed emails are properly displayed.
I have no idea what the difference is between doing an install
completely from scratch versus updating from a slightly older level,
but it worked.

Edward

--
"In television it is a cardinal sin to allow the viewer a
single moment when his ears and eyes are not assaulted by