[imp] IMP 6.2 : prefix for other users namespace not shown

SSRI ssri_abo at u-paris2.fr
Thu May 22 09:29:39 UTC 2014

Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> a écrit :

> Quoting SSRI <ssri_abo at u-paris2.fr>:
>
>> Mailboxes list :
>>
>> => IMP 6.1
>>
>> Shared Mailboxes
>> _ sharedmailbox1
>> _ sharedmailbox2
>> personalMailBox1
>> personalMailBox2
>>
>> => IMP 6.2
>>
>> personalMailBox1
>> personalMailBox2
>> sharedMailBox1
>> sharedMailBox2
>
> Can't reproduce.  My shared mailboxes appear under the "Shared" container.

Just tested with latest beta version, same result. Any time IMP
display the mailbox list ( not only in the main screen of IMP but for
example in prefs>imp>mboxdisplay ), shared mailboxes are on the same
level of INBOX.

We're not talking about the sharedprefix parameter of Cyrus (
imapd.conf ) but the userprefix parameter ( Other Users ).

Sample of our Cyrus configuration:

imapd.conf

altnamespace: 1
userprefix: Shared Mailboxes

user rights on the 'sharedmailbox1' shared mailbox :

lam user/sharedmailbox1
user1 lrswipkxtecda
sharedmailbox1 lrswipkxtecda