[imp] Verifying smime signatures not working?

Edward Burr egburr at burr.cc
Thu May 22 11:50:19 UTC 2014

Quoting Edward Burr <egburr at burr.cc>:
> After completely uninstalling (quite painful) and reinstalling (very
> easy) horde webmail, now s/mime signed emails are properly
> displayed. I have no idea what the difference is between doing an
> install completely from scratch versus updating from a slightly
> older level, but it worked.

I don't know what happened, because I haven't touched the
configuration or preferences since then, except to enter my s/mime
passphrase when needed, but IMP has once again quit displaying signed
emails properly and gone back to showing the s/mime attachment
instead, even on the old emails that it had previously displayed
correctly. What can I do to troubleshoot this?

Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.1.4
Horde 5.1.6
Imp 6.1.7
--
"In television it is a cardinal sin to allow the viewer a
single moment when his ears and eyes are not assaulted by