[imp] Adding a new user

ronan at cryptob.in ronan at cryptob.in
Fri May 23 12:53:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

Hopefully someone can give me a hint on how to add a new user to my
IMP authentication.

I installed a fresh version of Horde 5.1.4 on Ubuntu 12.04. I used
pear to install and I ran webmail-install after that. During the
webmail-install, I setup mysql and user Bob. All is working well, no
issue at all. I use just the default config which came with Horde.

Now I want to add another user, Sam. I was checking the docs but I
can’t figure out how to add a new user. Sam should also be an admin
user like Bob. I cant add a new user within the admin panel, so how
can that be done?

Just a little more info... Horde is connecting to my local
postfix/dovecot installation which all worked out of the box with user
Bob.

Thanks.