[imp] Search "entire message" member function fetch() on a non-object

Samuel Wolf samuel at sheepflock.de
Mon Jun 9 18:57:13 UTC 2014

> Quoting Samuel Wolf <samuel at sheepflock.de>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> at the moment I use IMP-6.2.0beta1* with Horde-5.2.0beta2 and
>> Horde_Core-2.12.0beta2 since there are some bugs which affect me in
>> IMP-6.2.0beta2.
>>
>> One of my user can search in the INBOX with "entire message", get
>> the search result and can open the message in the preview mode.
>> Same user can search in the "Sent" folder with "entire message",
>> get the search result but after select a message or double click on
>> it Horde show "Error when communicating with the server.".
>>
>> Horde.log:
>> 2014-06-07T13:53:02+00:00 EMERG: HORDE [imp] Call to a member
>> function fetch() on a non-object [pid 17325 on line 1616 of
>> "/var/www/http/horde/imp/lib/Contents.php"]
>>
>> POST https://example.com/horde/services/ajax.php/imp/showMessage
>> [HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error 297ms]
>> "onFailure" {request: Object, transport: XMLHttpRequest,
>> readyState: 4, status: 500, statusText: "Internal Server Error",
>> responseText: "<html>
>> occurred</h1><h3>Call to a member function fetch() on a
>> non-object</h3><h3>Details have been logged for the
>> administrator.</h3></body></html>", headerJSON: null, responseXML:
>> null, responseJSON: null}
>>
>> It works sometimes in sent, but do not found the logic when it
>> works an when not. :(
>>
>> Any ideas?
>
> Absolutely no clue.  There are only two outcomes to calling fetch()
> - it returns a Results object or it throws an Exception.  Neither
> could produce this error message.  You will need to debug locally.

Get a off list message from another user, which have the same problem.
He give me the hint that it is important how much search results I get
and he is right.
All mailboxes affected, also INBOX!

Search result with the following number of messages doesn't work.
* 100
* 111

Search result with the following number of messages work.
* 5
* 62

It looks as if must be something over 100(?) search results.