[imp] Default Trash Settings IMP

Art Stephens astephens at ptera.com
Mon Jul 7 23:35:39 UTC 2014

The default Trash setting in IMP is to just draw a line through the email.
This leaves the email in the INBOX and the customer eventually runs into a
full mailbox problem.
Then they no longer receive emails and can not understand why.
We have walked customers through the changes repeatedly.
Life would be a whole lot simpler if we could just set the Trash to the
settings we know we need and then they can change it if they want to later.

Is there some way to set the default of every account to Move Trash to the
Trash folder and then delete trash every time they log in?

--
Arthur Stephens
Senior Networking Technician