[imp] IMP H5 (6.2.0) (final)

Brent impuser at bitrealm.com
Tue Jul 8 17:25:18 UTC 2014

> The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Internet
> Mail
> Program (IMP) version H5 (6.2.0).
>
> IMP, the Internet Mail Program, is one of the most popular and widely
> deployed
> open source webmail applications in the world. It allows universal,
> web-based
> access to IMAP and POP3 mail servers and provides dynamic, mobile,
> basic, and
> minimal interfaces with a rich range of features normally found only in
> desktop
> email clients. For more information on IMP, visit
> http://www.horde.org/apps/imp.
>
> For upgrading instructions, please see
> http://www.horde.org/apps/imp/docs/UPGRADING
>
> For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
> http://www.horde.org/apps/imp/docs/INSTALL
>
> The major changes compared to IMP version H5 (6.2.0RC1) are:
>    * Fixed fatal error when printing empty HTML attachments.
>
> The major changes compared to IMP H5 (6.1) versions are:
>    * Added access to remote email accounts.
>    * Added signatures to compose view.
>    * Added images to HTML signatures.
>    * Added ability to create filter rules from messages.
>    * Improved contact information menu.
>    * Display web notifications for new mail.
>    * Display unread message count in browser icon.
>    * Display message flags in smartphone view.
>    * Display recurrencies in iTip messages.
>    * Added body size limit for sending messages.
>    * LMTP servers are now supported for sending mail.
>    * Allow dragging of text to HTML compose body.
>    * Many performance, memory usage, and other improvements.
>
> The full list of changes can be viewed here:

https://github.com/horde/horde/blob/18e86956c2711fcca31783aa01da86eda9ac2e4a/imp/docs/CHANGES

Can't forward an .html email.  I get a blank compose window.  If I hit
"send", it sends a blank email but my compose window doesn't close, even
though the pop-up at the bottom says "Sent" in green.  Reverted to 5.2.0
RC2, which works as expected.  I changed from Text to HTML as my compose
option, but 6.2.0 final didn't use that setting, though it does in 5.2.0
RC2.

I logged out and back in...something cached?

brent