[imp] SOLVED Re: Webmail is not activated

Ralf Krüdewagen ralf-buero at kruedewagen.de
Thu Jul 10 07:51:12 UTC 2014

Oh, no. After adding my personal S/MIME cert again (all three database
records created again), the IMP module cannot be activated again. So,
this might be a bug.

BTW: The personal S/MIME cert is not shown in the Webmail GUI after
uploading it, even though the GUI says it was imported successfully.
This was definitively working with Horde 5.1.x.

Ralf