[imp] Problems after upgrading to imp 6.2.0

Anton Köstlbacher horde3 at dingsbums.org
Fri Jul 11 08:35:36 UTC 2014

Am 10.07.2014 12:56, schrieb Anton Köstlbacher:
> Hi,
>
> after upgrading to Horde Groupware 5.2 everything now works really fine!
> Two small problems remain though:
>
> - autocomplete does not show mailadresses "homeEmail" and "workEmail"
> anymore (configured longer time ago:
> http://wiki.horde.org/TurbaExtraFields). I made them searchable with the
> according hook in imp and by adding the search-fields in
> turba/backends.local.php for localsql.
>
> - new folder labeled "INBOX.Trash" appears, which seams "disabled" (grey
> instead of black, not deleteable). Other folders are shown correctly
> without namespace "INBOX.".
>
> Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
>
> Regards,
> Anton

Autocomplete seems to find entries based on workEmail or homeEmail, but
then inserts the main mail adress. Example:

John Doe
- Mail: john at doe.com
- homeEmail: johndoe at aol.com

If I type "aol" the recommendation is "John Doe <john at doe.com>" and not
"John Doe <johndoe at aol.com>", which I would expect.

I think, this behaviour isn't new, but it would be great if this could
be changend somehow.

Best regards and thanks again to everybody who makes Horde possible!