[imp] trouble using IMP in "Mobile (Smartphone/Tablet) mode after upgrade to horde 5.2.0 and imp 6.2.0

Patrick Wolf pwolf at socorro.com
Fri Jul 18 02:35:03 UTC 2014

Greetings,

I ran the "pear upgrade -a -B horde/webmail" yesterday and then went
through the "Gear" menu configuration to update the configs and SQL
database.  Everything seems to be working in normal "Automatic" mode
from a browser such as Chrome or Firefox.  But from an android device or
any browser for that matter using the "Mobile (Smartphone/Tablet) mode
we can't access mail.

When trying to open the "Mail" link on the interface the address bar
changes from
https://ourservername/horde/services/portal/smartmobile.php to
https://ourservername/horde/services/portal/smartmobile.php#mailbox?mbox=SU5CT1g
but the browser appears to just reload the screen that shows up after
login.  The user isn't actually taken to the mobile version of imp.

Has anyone else experienced this issue or know where I can look for a
fix?  Maybe a configuration option didn't get upgraded properly when I
went through the update process yesterday?

Thanks,

Pat