[imp] IMP 6.2 & IE 11 & dynamnic mode - forever loading

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu Jul 24 17:17:56 UTC 2014

Quoting Rick Romero <rick at havokmon.com>:

> I seem to have a problem with IMP 6.2 and IE 11 - when logging in with
> dynamic Mode, the mailbox never loads.

Works fine for me.

> If I login to Horde, using Basic mode, IMP will load the mailbox.   This
> doesn't happen on any other browsers.
> I've putzed with IE settings, if I go into F12 and set the document mode to
> '10', then it works.
>
> I sort of want to just implement this patch and be done with it....
> http://lists.horde.org/archives/imp/Week-of-Mon-20131216/055733.html

This had to do with the HTML editor in compose window not supporting
copy/paste in IE11.  But that 1) didn't prevent the page from loading
(in fact, it didn't even prevent the editor from loading), and 2) this
was implemented anyway ... at last exclusive to pages that have
ckeditor on it.

michael