[imp] trouble using IMP in "Mobile (Smartphone/Tablet) mode after upgrade to horde 5.2.0 and imp 6.2.0

Bruno Marsal bruno at marsal.biz
Sat Jul 26 11:19:36 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 9:48 PM, Patrick Wolf <pwolf at socorro.com> wrote:

> I wonder if it would be best to roll back to the previous version of Horde
> where this worked.  Thoughts on that?

​The patch/workaround above does use a part of the redirection code from
previous versions of Horde. I have it in place for now in my installation,
also with PHP 5.3.3 but CentOS release 6.4.

Michael, what do you mean by "correct mailbox"? In my installation it
redirects always to the inbox. Seems to be ok for me.

Here is some info on the PHP bug: https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=50073
which was fixed long time ago, but didn't make it to the CentOS releases
(not sure about newer releases).

Bruno