[imp] trouble using IMP in "Mobile (Smartphone/Tablet) mode after upgrade to horde 5.2.0 and imp 6.2.0

Andry Michaelidou andrim at cs.ucy.ac.cy
Tue Jul 29 11:02:06 UTC 2014

https://ourservername/horde/services/portal/smartmobile.php#mailbox?mbox=SU5CT1g
> but the browser appears to just reload the screen that shows up after
> login.  The user isn't actually taken to the mobile version of imp.
>
> Has anyone else experienced this issue or know where I can look for a
> fix?  Maybe a configuration option didn't get upgraded properly when I
> went through the update process yesterday?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Pat

Dear all,

Unfortunately i also face this problem.  I have upgraded Horde Groupware
webmail edition, from version 5.1.2 to 5.2.0.
Horde Groupware 5.2.0 prerequisites
http://www.horde.org/apps/webmail/docs/INSTALL refer to PHP 5.3.0 and above.
Bruno Marsal patch is not working for me. I work on Centos 6.5 / PHP 5.3.3.
Any idea of how to fix it?

Thanks,
Andry