[imp] notspam option gone in H5?

Brett Charbeneau brett at wrl.org
Fri Aug 22 20:19:51 UTC 2014

Citeren Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde <at> de-korte.org>:

> http://www.horde.org/apps/imp/docs/UPGRADING#id3
>
> Per the above UPGRADING note, this can be configured in
> imp/config/backends.local.php. See imp/config/backends.php for more
> information (but don't make changes in this file, the overrides MUST
> be in imp/config/backends.local.php)

     I'm not able to find anything about "notspam" in imp/config/backends.php
     I spoke too soon. I added the following to imp/config/backends.local.php

$conf['notspam']['spamfolder']
$conf['notspam']['reporting']

     but that throws a syntax error without offering a login prompt. I
also tried

$conf['notspam']['spamfolder'] = true;
$conf['notspam']['reporting']  = true;

     but when I go into the SPAM folder as set in

Preferences > Mail > Spam Reporting

     and highlight a message I would like to remove the spam report
from and go to

Other > Mark As

     there is no "Report as not Spam" option, nor is such a button visible.
     What am I missing?
Brett Charbeneau
Network Administrator
Williamsburg Regional Library